WG1300-B0 WLAN Module TI CC3000 IEEE 802.11b/g solution.
WG1300-B0 is a 2.4GHz WLAN module which can be integrated with any low-cost/low power MCU to makes it the ideal solution for embedded applications.
With the necessary PHY, MAC and network layers, it makes WG1300-B0 can support WLAN application via SPI bus to communicate with host microcontrollers or other embedded processors. With worldwide certificate (CID: WFA19445) on WiFi 802.11 WPA2, WPA, and WEP system Interoperability test, customers can leverage modular certificate by adopting the same antenna and RF trace routing to save development cost and speed up time to market by following its reference design.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g compliant.
- Compact footprint: 14.5mmx14.5mmx2mm
- Operating Voltage: 2.9~4.8V
- Operating temperature: -40~85°C
- Embedded Wi-Fi and networking software
- Including drivers, stack, and supplicant
- Universal IP connectivity enabled anywhere
- Pair easily with low-memory, low-cost, Low-power microcontroller systems
- Implement Wi-Fi quickly without previous Wi-Fi or RF experience
- Credible, proven solution with best-in-class Budget
- Long range, reliable coverage throughout the entire house
- Proven Wi-Fi interoperability
- Complete platform solution and certified modules
- Get started quickly with sample applications on multiple platforms
- Comprehensive documentation and support community
- Porting documentation available to allow MCU flexibility
- Home entertainment control
- Thermostats, appliances
- HVAC controller, remote displays
- Home Network aggregators
- Remote appliance diagnostics/support
- Remote storage devices
- Cameras and video surveillance